- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
In stockGuaranteed shipping date: 18.06.19, if you order within .
Value added tax: €1.00
MOD-WIFI-ESP8266-DEV is the ultimate development board for ESP8266 with all GPIOs and resources exposed, can be soldered to PCB or used with breadboard and UEXT. Small U.FL connector is provided for external antenna connection.
ESP8266 is very highly integrated SOC which includes Xtensa LX106 core processor, RAM, RF front end and allow WIFI TCP-IP stack to be implemented on board with just few components beside ESP8266. It's very new but promising IC and it attracted lot of attantion and community with it's launch.
MOD-WIDI-ESP8266-DEV is development board for the famous ESP8266 Uart to WIFI IC. Our module comes with installed 2MB of SPI Flash while our competitors modules have just 512KB of SPI Flash, and all GPIO resources are available for breadboarding. Module is very easy to be used as component and solder on other PCB as on the bottom side it have no components.
- Complies with 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power management components
- 802.11b mode + 19.5dBm output power
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU: can double as an application processor
- 22 pin holes for easier access to processor pins
- UEXT pads for easier access to UART interface
- Power LED
- User-programmable LED
- Pads for a U.FL connector (if you want to use external U.FL antenna)
- Off leakage current is less than 10uA
- SDIO 2.0, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU, A-MSDU aggregation and the 0.4 Within wake 2ms, connect and transfer data packets
- Standby power consumption of less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- ESP8266 English datasheet
- How to change the modes (FLASH, UART, SDIO)
- ESP8266 community wiki
- ESP8266 vendor wiki