Mojo Servo Shield
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
3 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Embedded Micro
- Order number: EXP-R39-008
- Manufacturer part number: Mojo-Servo-Shield
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.056
This shield features 24, 5V bi-directional connections to the Mojo. They are broken out on the... more
This shield features 24, 5V bi-directional connections to the Mojo. They are broken out on the typical servo style headers (power, ground, signal). You can use this shield to control tons of servos or to connect other 5V devices. Since the pins are bi-directional you can connect 5V sensors.
The IO pins that this board uses to are colored in white on the board.
Please note that when using this shield the Mojo should be powered with 5V.
The 5V<->3.3V logic translators also do not have a strong drive strength and should only be used with digital devices.
What does it look like to control 24 servos at once? Take a look!
What would you use this many servos for? Here's a sneak peak of one of our demos.
- 3 MAX3002 Level Shifters
- 24 5V Level IO pins (broken out on servo style headers)
- All headers are gold plated
- Each pin can supply up to 20µA
- 5.5V maximum supply voltage