Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Arduino
- Order number: EXP-R08-099
- Manufacturer part number: ABX00019
- Availability: 11
- country of origin: IT
- HS code: 85423100
Add Narrow Band communication to your project with the MKR NB 1500. It's the perfect choice for devices in remote locations without an Internet connection, or in situations in which power isn't available (e.g., field monitoring systems).
This board is designed for global use, providing Cat M1/NB1 deployed bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 20, 28 (Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile USA, Telstra, Verizon).
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit Low Power ARM MCU
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Security: ECC 508 crypto chip ( datasheet )
- I2S: 1
- Wireless radio: UBLOX SARA-R410M-02B ( documentation) ( Datasheet )
- I2C: 1
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- Pinout (Digital, PWM, Analog): 22 I/O Digital (12 PWM), 7 Analog Input
- Compatibility: MKR