please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-794
- Manufacturer part number: DEV-13629
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85340090
- Weight (kg): 0.05
This is the SparkFun Photon IMU Shield, a versatile motion-sensing add-on board for your Photon device with an on-board LSM9DS1 system-in-a-chip that houses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer. That’s right, 9 degrees of freedom (9DOF) from a single IC!
Each sensor in the LSM9DS1 supports a large variety of ranges: the accelerometer’s scale can be set to ± 2, 4, 6, 8, or 16 g, the gyroscope supports ± 245, 500, and 2000 °/s, and the magnetometer has full-scale ranges of ± 2, 4, 8, or 12 gauss. The SparkFun Photon IMU Shield comes with the headers already soldered on, so you can plug and play!
The Particle Photon is a tiny WiFi development kit for creating connected projects and products. Sporting a 120Mhz ARM Cortex M3 and built-in WiFi, the Photon is not only powerful, but easy to use. The small form factor is ideal for IoT projects with cloud-connectivity.
- 3 acceleration channels, 3 angular rate channels, 3 magnetic field channels
- ±2/±4/±6/±8/±16 g linear acceleration full scale
- ±2/±4/±8/±12 gauss magnetic full scale
- ±245/±500/±2000 dps angular rate full scale
- 16-bit data output
- Headers and Connectors Pre-Soldered
- Compatible with the Photon and the Core