These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
QTR-MD-04A Reflectance Sensor Array
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-1241
- Manufacturer part number: 4244
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85439000
- Weight (kg): 0.003
This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in... more
This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage. In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 40 mm. This version features the traditional-style QTR sensors without lenses.
- Dimensions: 29.0 × 20.0 × 2.5 mm
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Sensor type: QTR
- Sensor count: 4
- Sensor pitch: 8 mm
- Full-brightness LED current: 30 mA (independent of supply voltage)
- Max board current: 62 mA
- Output format: analog voltages (0 V to VCC)
- Optimal sensing distance: 5 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 40 mm
- Weight: 1.5 g
|Maximum Sensing Distance (mm):||40|
|Maximum Current (mA):||62|