These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
1 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: IKA LOGIC
- Order number: EXP-R29-011
- Manufacturer part number: IkaScope
- country of origin: FR
- HS code: 90308930
- Weight (kg): 0.2
IkaScope WS200 is an ultra portable oscilloscope probe. It weighs less than 60g and is designed... more
IkaScope WS200 is an ultra portable oscilloscope probe. It weighs less than 60g and is designed to fit perfectly in your hand. With a Wifi connection to a smartphone, a tablet or a computer, signals can be displayed and measurements can be easily made.
Patented ProbeClick technology transforms the probe tip into an intelligent part of the oscilloscope: The probe detects when pressure is applied or released, allowing measurement to be atomatically started and stopped without the need of traditional RUN/STOP button.
- 200 MSPS for a 30 MHz bandwidth and 4 Kpts memory.
- Works on Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android and iOS.
- 1 week battery life (20 measurements per day).
- Patented ProbeClick technology
- Model Name: WS200
- Communication: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/e/i 2.41 GHz
- Connection: Access Point or Station
- Battery charging connector: Micro USB
- Input contact: ProbeClick
- Operating temperature: 10° C to 35° C
- Altitude: < 2000 m
- Protection Input level: Sample test voltage: 253 VAC 1 min
- Battery: Built in Lithium / 420 mAH
- Application compatibility: Windows / Mac / Linux / Android / iOS
- Weight: 60g
- Dimensions: 161mm x 32.5mm x 18mm
- Ground connection probe
- Protective cap
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide