Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Merry Chrsitmas and happy new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 10 hours and 12 minutes so the order will be shipped today .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-007
- Manufacturer part number: 2135
- Availability: 24
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.002
Texas Instruments’ DRV8835 is a tiny dual H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for... more
Texas Instruments’ DRV8835 is a tiny dual H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for bidirectional control of two brushed DC motors at 2 to 11 V. It can supply up to about 1.2 A per channel continuously and can tolerate peak currents up to 1.5 A per channel for a few seconds, making it an ideal driver for small motors that run on relatively low voltages. The DRV8835 is a great IC, but its small, leadless package makes it difficult for the typical student or hobbyist to use; our breakout board gives this driver the form factor of a 14-pin DIP package, which makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1" perfboards. Since this board is a carrier for the DRV8835, we recommend careful reading of the DRV8835 datasheet (208k pdf). The board ships populated with SMD components, including the DRV8835, and adds a FET for reverse battery protection.
This board is very similar to our DRV8833 dual motor driver carrier in operating voltage range and continuous current rating, but the DRV8835 has a lower minimum operating voltage, offers an extra control interface mode, and is 0.1" smaller in each dimension. The DRV8833 has a higher peak current rating (2 A per channel vs 1.5 A), optional built-in current-limiting, and no need for externally supplied logic voltage.
For a higher-voltage alternative to this driver, please consider our DRV8801 motor driver carrier.
- Dual-H-bridge motor driver: can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Motor supply voltage: 2–11 V
- Logic supply voltage: 2–7 V
- Output current: 1.2 A continuous (1.5 A peak) per motor
- Motor outputs can be paralleled to deliver 2.4 A continuous (3 A peak) to a single motor
- Two possible interface modes: IN/IN (outputs mostly mirror inputs) or PHASE/ENABLE (one pin for direction and another for speed)
- Inputs are 3V- and 5V-compatible
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current and over-temperature
- Reverse-voltage protection on the motor supply
- Compact size (0.7″×0.4″) with the form factor of a 14-pin DIP package
- Size: 0.4" × 0.7"
- Weight: 0.5 g
- Motor driver: DRV8835
- Motor channels: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 0 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 11 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1.2 A
- Peak output current per channel: 1.5 A
- Continuous paralleled output current: 2.4 A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 250 kHz
- Minimum logic voltage: 2 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 7 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y