Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Mikroe
- Order number: EXP-R76-020
- Manufacturer part number: MIKROE-3514
- Availability: 1
- Weight (kg): 1.9
Fusion for TIVA development board integrates first-ever embedded debugger/programmer over WiFi. Enjoy cable-free world!
*CODEGRIP WiFi Licence is available as an add-on feature.
Please visit the the product site of Mikroe to learn more about the features.
- Architecture: ARM (32-bit)
- Applications: Rapid Prototyping, Firmware Development, Proof of Concept, etc.
- MCU: MCU CARD™
- Expandability: 5 MikroBUS™ Sockets, 20 2x5-Pin headers
- Connectivity: USB, USB-UART, ETHERNET, CAN (on the MCU CARD if available)
The package contains:
- Damage resistant protective box
- Fusion for KINETIS v8 board
- MCU and Display board flyers
- Adapter - USB-C Female to
- USB-A Male
- Adapter - USB Micro Female to
- USB-C Male
- USB-C cable
- MCU Card
- Board Schematic
- User Manual
- CODEGRIP Suite Quick Start Guide